Thursday 27 November 2014

Reinforcements arrive in the Post!

Look what was waiting for me when I got back form work yesterday! The produce of backing Spectre Miniatures Kickstarter earlier this year. They are a little bit later that expected, but here they are. 


I have to say I am impressed. Sculpting-wise and scale-wise that compare well with Empress and Eureka, and should blend in with those ranges seamlessly. They lack the dynamism and sharpness of Hasslefree and Statuesque Miniatures, but they are a good match scale-wise for those ranges. The casting is good, with virtually no mould lines and flash, and as far as I can tell no defects at all. 

As I understand it Spectre Miniatures will soon be opening the shop to the rest of you guys who never got round to backing the Kickstarter (shame on you). I think these figures will be a welcome addition to the market, and will fill out some of the gaps in Empress and Eureka's ranges. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice! I have a pack on pre order to see how they will the fit with my post apoc stuff. I may pick up more if they merge quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - still waiting for mine, hopefully postie will drop them off tomorrow.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete